Magnesium is indispensable for proper photosynthesis. It enhances the plant’s metabolism and facilitates the plant’s optimal growth. The phosphor content of FitoHorm Turbo Magnesium boosts rooting and the development of flower organs, consequently the development of generative organs.
FitoHorm Turbo Magnesium improves the efficiency and speed of the metabolism and circulation processes of plants. In case of grapes, it is the remedy of peduncle paralysis. In case of fruit and vegetable plants it is important to apply prior to the complete period of exposure, thus the periodic degradation of the plants can be avoided. The usage of this product facilitates the prevention of early litter fall in orchards. In case of field crops and cereals it is recommended to apply in the intensive phase of development in order to reach maximum efficiency.
It has a water softening effect, therefore when preparing the spraying liquid FitoHorm Turbo Magnesium should be put first into the water!
Chelating agent: EDDHSA
– In case of cereal crops 3 litres / ha should be used from tillering until stem elongation
– In case of grapes 3 litres / ha should be used after blooming for the prevention of peduncle paralysis, then 3 litres/ ha when the berries reach pea size.
– In case of fruit cultivation 3 litres / ha / occasion should be uses in the phase of intensive growth
– In vegetable cultivation 3 litres / ha should be used in the period of heavy exposure
– In case of nutrient solutions (1-1, 5 litre / 1000 litres water) it ensures strong rooting effect, similarly as the rooting bio-stimulators.
The treatments can be repeated even 2-4 times according to the degree of nutrient deficiency during the growing period
Storage: Its quality can be preserved for an indefinite time in its original, sealed packaging, separately stored from food, drink and feeds in a dry, protected, cool – but frost free – place.
The basic rules of spraying shall be followed as well in case of foliar fertilizing.
It can be applied in combination with other pesticides, but prior to mixing the agents it is recommended to examine whether the agents can be mixed.
With careful use, the leakage and dripping of the agent and contact with eyes and skin should be avoided. Do not swallow the product!
In case of contact with eyes and skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Do not dispose the product and its packaging into rivers, lakes and water reservoirs!
|Lombkezelés||80-100 ml/10 l víz|
|Beöntözés||20 ml/10 l víz|