This is a rapid nitrogen form with long lasting effect with magnesium, sulphur and copper supplements.
Due to the different nitrogen forms the continuous nitrogen supply (through the leaves) of the plant is ensured. After application nitrogen absorption is ensured by the urea form, while due to the chemical attributes of the urea formaldehyde component it results in steady nutrient supply for several weeks. As a result of the formaldehyde content the risks of plant scorch are exceptionally low.
- EC fertilizer
- Chelating agent: EDDHSA
FitoHorm Turbo Nitrogen is a urea supplemented with chelate developer, urea formaldehyde source EC fertilizer solution with added copper, sulphur and magnesium that can be used as a foliar fertilizer for nutrient supply or preventing and curing deficiency diseases in every plant culture (e.g.: wheat, barley, other cereals, corn, potato, rape, sunflower, other oil plants, sugar beet, grape and other fruits).
- Oil-seed rape: 10-15 l/ha; 100-250 l/ha neccesary water quantity; In case of 4-6 leaf phase
- Oil-seed rape: 15-20 l/ha; 100-250 l/ha neccesary water quantity; Between stemming and flowering
- Spicates: 15-20 l/ha; 100-250 l/ha neccesary water quantity; From the beginning of tillering until the appearance of the spike
- Sunflower: 15-20 l/ha; 100-250 l/ha neccesary water quantity; From 4 leaf phase until star warted phase
- Corn: 15-20 l/ha; 100-250 4-6 l/ha neccesary water quantity; 4 4-6 leaf phase and after 15-20 days
- Sugar beat: 15-20 l/ha; 100-250 4-6 l/ha neccesary water quantity; 4-6 leaf phase and after 1 month
- Orchard: 5-10 l/ha; 300-750 l/ha neccesary water quantity; 1-1 occasion: before flowering, after flowering and after harvest before leaf fall
- Furthermore, the treatments can be repeated 2-6 times according to the degree of nutrient deficiencies.
Storage: Its quality can be preserved for an indefinite time in its original, sealed packaging, separately stored from food, drink and feeds in a dry, protected, cool – but frost free – place.
The basic rules of spraying shall be followed as well in case of foliar fertilizing.
It can be applied in combination with other pesticides, but prior to mixing the agents it is recommended to examine whether the agents can be mixed.
With careful use, the leakage and dripping of the agent and contact with eyes and skin should be avoided. Do not swallow the product!
In case of contact with eyes and skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Do not dispose the product and its packaging into rivers, lakes and water reservoirs!
|Lombkezelés||100-240 ml/10 l víz|
|Beöntözés||20-40 ml/10 l víz|